HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: 589 W Java Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Work as a project team member throughout the systems development life cycle in Oath-ERP integration solution project, which includes project definition, Blueprint, requirements gathering and data migration strategy development workshops, design of new custom scalable data migration tool, development, test, release and post-implementation (hyper care) support.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process. Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Build & co-ordinate detail cutover plan in a complex system environment comprising SAP/ERP system and other integrated legacy systems.
- Work with target system data migration team to align data migration process with SAP system, define field mapping and extraction process by using various custom programs and tools.
- Perform source system data analysis to create detailed schema with dependencies in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Work with cross functional teams and multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Identify gaps between the current deployment of applications and future requirements that have evolved due to organizational growth, changes, or strategy. Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions.
- Perform analysis and design for SAP-based solutions for system enhancements, production support, and problem resolution. Identify and propose business process and system enhancements.
- Perform GAP analysis of business rules, business and system process flows, user administration, and requirements. Serve as a SAP subject matter expert supporting Accounting and FP&A functions by ensuring best practices are applied by SAP users to ensure the input data is transacted using SAP best practices and policies.
- Conduct regression testing and system integration testing of different requirements. Facilitate the test instance through the acceptance phase through liaison with testing area and developers.
- Work with business community to document functional test scenarios, test plans, and end-user acceptance testing criteria.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Science, Business, Engineering or related field.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA - 92121