HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Job Location: 500 W Monroe St, Chicago, IL – 60661
- Plan, develop, test, deploy and document computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Create and/or maintain operations systems, database packages, compliers, repositories, and utility and assembler programs.
- Convert project specifications, using flowcharts and diagrams, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding.
- Migrate current internal and Internet-based applications from platforms such as CMS/PHP to current platforms.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Perform unit testing and integration testing to check whether all programs in an application work together well securely.
- Analyze, review and alter programs to increase operating/performance efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or Engineering or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA - 92121