HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Job Location: 283 King George Rd, Warren, NJ – 07059
- Involve in Developing the Ab Initio Graphs for various business applications.
- Involve in the building of Data Mart for BASEL II, AML & OCC reporting which is a regulatory project by the Government.
- All data integration projects will be handled through all the stages of SDLC. Analyzing, designing and testing for efficiency in every environment.
- Develop and designing data and solutions for complex projects and delivered data models supporting design adhering to the enterprise conceptual model using Ab Initio.
- Align solutions to roadmaps for existing data-mart and data management solutions across multiple business lines.
- Work on canonical tables and created views to make data extraction for AI flow feasible.
- Schedule jobs for every environment and monitored job failures to escalate appropriate level of action and Dev Rally tools to track progress and in Sprint Planning.
- Involve in the development of UNIX Korn shell scripts to automate job runs, support the redaction infrastructure and SQL and PL/SQL Procedures to load the Data into Database.
- Using EME extensively for version control, check-in and check-out.
- Gaining expertise in TDM concepts including Data sub-setting, Data Masking and Data Profiling Tools and Instrumentalities.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or Engineering or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA - 92121