HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: QA Test Lead
Job Location: 701 Western Ave, Glendale, CA – 91201
- • Oversee all aspects of quality assurance for the project including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools to ensure quality goals are met.
- • Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources globally.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) with ability to deliver on short timelines.
- Develop and own comprehensive test case and test data repository - build robust test plans, review test cases for detail and correctness, mentor resources to adhere to testing standards.
- Understand and translate business and technical requirements into automated or manual tests.
- Achieve a growing cadence of automation tests with laser focus on quick maintenance and portability to newer code architecture.
- Work closely with Developers to get bugs fixed.
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness regarding all activities relevant to meeting project schedules and providing regular status updates to QA manager and relevant stakeholders.
Min Education: Bachelors in Computer Science / Management Information Systems or related field.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA - 92121