HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Location: 4040 W Boy Scout Blvd,Tampa,FL 33607
- Review of validation deliverables such as but not limited to Compliance Analysis, compliance Plans, User Requirements, FD's, System Tests protocol, UAT protocol, Traceability Matrix, and the Compliance Report including final release and approval for production use.
- Perform pre-and post review and approval of validation test scripts using HP ALM including review and approval of test defects.
- Develop Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track user and functional requirements against System and UAT Testing.
- Responsible to Conduct Security testing and Functional testing of the application and Update to SharePoint with review documents.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source and maintain data of known Test Defects in Team Foundation Server (TFS) VS2015.
- SQL Database Testing, Testing Incoming Data values and outgoing data value with Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Joins.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as SQL Data Base impacts, software scenarios, Regression Testing, Negative Testing, Error or Bug Retests, or Usability.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure, Business Analyst, Development and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for a global application/program.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or Engineering or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA - 92121