HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Location: 255 N. Admiral Byrd Road Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Performing End – to – End scenario Testing.
- Developing Test Scripts for Regression Test Business functionality, functionality, Integration and validating and enhancing the existing Test Scripts.
- Working with the business analysts to regression test customizations and extensions.
- Designing Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts for Automation.
- Identifying bugs to report to the developers and tracking the status using JIRA. Creating and executing the detailed test plan and verify fixed bugs.
- Writing test scripts from manual Test cases for automating them using selenium tools.
- Giving Product Design reviews in order to provide the functional requirements and support the application production.
- Coordinating with the offshore and onsite team to assign, Evaluate, debug and diagnose problems and finding the solutions.
- Performing different types of testing’s like unit, regression, integrating, smoke testing.
- Creating framework environment to develop the test scripts.
- Working experience with Requirement analysis, Test Planning, Test Scripting, Test Execution, Defect management.
- Performing tasks using tools SVN, GIT, Maven, Junit, TestNG.
- Writing documents for test Procedure to ensure Standards.
- Developing and maintaining the testing programs.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or Engineering or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA - 92121