HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Location: 4040 W Boy Scout Blvd,Tampa,FL 33607
- Participation in Scrum meeting, user story reviews and feature testing reviews.
- Performing various kind of testing like Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, System Integration testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance Testing.
- Involve in various tasks like creating the user stories, testing user stories into a usable application, debugging Errors.
- Involve learning RESTful as well as SOAP based web services testing.
- Being trained by senior team members in the tools HP ALM, TFS and webservers which will help in achieve professional goal at assignment with the company.
- Expertise in taking the complex test cases of the clients and contributing as a team member through artifacts and deliverables.
- Experience of all the software to perform day-to- day program activities.
- TFS and MTM Knowledge for requirements and Defect Tracker.
- Responsible to Conduct Security testing and Functional testing of the application and Update to SharePoint with review documents.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source and maintain data of known Test Defects in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Min Education:Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or Engineering or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA - 92121