HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Location: 4040 W Boy Scout Blvd,Tampa,FL 33607
- Created Test Strategies and Test Approach and assist to document procedures, artifacts, and plans consistent with QA and Test deliverables for the project team.
- Review and analyze Business and Functional requirements testability. Work collaboratively with development and business teams to identify the gaps in functional and business requirements.
- Create test cases in Microsoft Excel and exporting it to HP Quality Center and also creating test cases directly into HP Quality Center and ALM.
- Performed manual testing by executing the test cases in HP Quality Center. Identify and Logging defects in Microsoft Visual studio 2010 and in HP Quality center.
- Performed Mobile testing on both iOS and Android platforms for Client Connect application, work collaboratively with development team to troubleshoot defects and retesting it.
- Perform System/Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and data driven testing.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or Engineering or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail: HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 200, San Diego, CA – 92121