The retail industry has evolved significantly from being Mom and Pop stores to Multi-level hypermarkets and Malls where all the products are offered under "one roof". Difficult economic conditions and sluggish retail sales at major retail chains and even bankruptcy filings from some of the well-known chains have been plaguing the retail industry. Consumers increasingly want custom tailored and more personalization in products suited to their own style and taste.
With increased adoption of technology by consumers, the retail trend seems to be shifting more towards multi-channel retailing. Retailers have to implement technology into existing stores to become multichannel with technologies such as smart screens, in-store tablets and the use of near-field communications (NFC) technology for contactless payments, online retail and more. The pressure is on retailers to maximize the use of technology to ensure that growth is sustained.
Softhq Offerings for Retail industry
Softhq has been a pioneer in helping the retail industry leverage the Microsoft Dynamics™ platform. Our capabilities have evolved over the past 6 years with many satisfied customers, both enterprises and ISVs that develop applications for the retail industry.
Highlights of Softhq's Retail Capability
- Multiple years of experience with customers in the Retail and adjacent market spaces
- Domain expertise acquired by working with both mainstream Retailers and Retail product software companies
- Our consulting led approach helps customers improve alignment of the entire value chain
- Delivers technology solutions across the value chain covering areas in Merchandising, Supply Chain, Store Operations, RFID, PoS, Business Intelligence, CRM and e-commerce
- Association with some of the best known Retail industry